…at San Lorenzo’s is as indulgent as ever and, with Autumn at our door, comfort food is back on the menu.
If there was a competition for the most awesome brunch dish in Dublin we think our Coco Pops Crunchy French Toast would win hands down…only it already has with our biggest fans and bloggers.
- LovinDublin “they are all sorts of awesome”
- The Daily Edge “the perfect combination of adult and kid”
- Caelum R. on Yelp “they were absolutely phenomenal”
- Irish Tatler “mouthwateringly delicious and artery-clogging”
- Sara at I come undone: “Tipsy brunch with the girls”
- and last but not least Vicki Notaro on BuzzFeed gives San Lorenzo’s Coco Pops Crunchy French Toast #1 in Dublin
So get your fill of an awsome adult/kid combination of a phenomenal artery-clogging brunch that’s still number one in Dublin this September